Shout out to Unknown Munitions

Most probably already know this but just wanted to give a shout out to UM for amazing service. Ordered a backordered set of Tikka rings on 12/10 and their website they'd be back in stock on 12/15. I got tracking info on 12/14 and they hit my doorstep on the other side of the country on 12/15. What a great company and an upgrade over ordering my rings from the UK haha.

ID_Matt

WKR
I will echo this as well. I had to do an exchange/return on some rings recently and the way they handled it was the best I have ever seen. Top notch service.

Same experience here. Got shipping yesterday 12/14 and got them in Wisconsin on 12/15. Also got an email tonight saying there was an issue with the low rings and new ones would be on the way Monday. I haven’t even gotten them out of the box yet to see what is wrong but if they are fixing that’s great

Yup, super happy with the service and don't imagine it will be long before fixed set arrives. I asked if any way to tell if my set actually bad, bc if not I'd give away free here. They said to go ahead and recycle them.

I’m glad they found their niche and will be around for the foreseeable future, and they are doing a lot of cool stuff. Badass company for sure

Just received my UM Tikka rings and level, awesome fit and finish. I also have 3 TI Pro muzzle breaks. Fast service, answered my questions fast regarding height of the rings and they are the prefect height.

Lemhi

FNG
I buy a lot of shit from unknown. They have always been on the ball. Their CS alone just cost me $3300 for a genesis 12 shotgun haha. Can’t help but give money to such a stand up operation.