Side by side, the 50” trail versions

Any reason you want to stay with a 50” model? If your want to stay on local trails near home for riding purposes, then get the 50” but for hunting id definitely would go for a full size UTV for the stability (and even riding in general) we don’t run into very many 50” trails around our home base but maybe your purpose is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EasilyExcited

Lil-Rokslider
I have a wildcat trail from Arctic cat that I have beat the piss out of. Its been a great little machine for goofing off and hunting 50" access trails.

cgasner1

WKR
I’ve hauled 2 bulls out on my maverick trail my dad was with me on one was a long road out it’s asking a lot out of the machines of this size other one I was solo it handled that fine I put the hams in the passenger seat and a shoulder on front rack and rest of him in the cargo box
fd7289fce2f475fd47a179874c178485.jpg

OP
MHWASH

MHWASH

WKR
Any reason you want to stay with a 50” model? If your want to stay on local trails near home for riding purposes, then get the 50” but for hunting id definitely would go for a full size UTV for the stability (and even riding in general) we don’t run into very many 50” trails around our home base but maybe your purpose is different

Although it will get used for some hunting, it’s purpose is trail riding. I already ride trails that are tight on my ATV. Much of them are getting overgrown because people are buying bigger machines and sticking to the roads.