Sierra Trading Post Code

snakelk

WKR
I PM'd today's code to the first three people that asked so it's likely used up. If any you still need one tomorrow, hit me up and I will send you a fresh one provided I receive it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

positivepete!

Lil-Rokslider
Why do some people get codes and others like myself always have to ask around? I sort through a ton of junk from sierra but never get any. I will take one if anyone has one. Thanks

snakelk

WKR
Why do some people get codes and others like myself always have to ask around? I sort through a ton of junk from sierra but never get any. I will take one if anyone has one. Thanks
That's a good question. Someone mentioned they thought it was because only people who signed up for their emails long ago still get the codes. I'm not sure why I get them other than I signed up probably 20 years ago when they first entered the ecommerce world and I have ordered regularly.

snakelk

WKR
That's a good question. Someone mentioned they thought it was because only people who signed up for their emails long ago still get the codes. I'm not sure why I get them other than I signed up probably 20 years ago when they first entered the ecommerce world and I have ordered regularly.

I will pass along the next code I get

bigharge

WKR
Sierra clearing out some inventory lately, lol

Appreciate you guys that still get the codes and share them, have saved me quite a bit of money or caused me to spend more, not sure which one but thanks

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

snakelk

WKR
I will send you the next code I get

Three people were in line for a code ahead of you so I sent today's to them (they are only good for 3 orders).

If you don't get one today from someone else, let me know and I will shoot you tomorrow's code, which is usually 25% off.

snakelk

WKR
Sierra clearing out some inventory lately, lol

Appreciate you guys that still get the codes and share them, have saved me quite a bit of money or caused me to spend more, not sure which one but thanks

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I agree. Some decent deals to be had. Glad you guys are using the codes, that way they get used up and I'm less inclined to make a spontaneous order!