Sierra Trading Post Code

Trr15

WKR
Looks like it’ll be a while before any more codes are available or able to be used. Just got an email from TJ Maxx (parent company of Sierra) indicating that they’re closing their doors and shutting down online sales for the next two weeks. Wild times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snakelk

WKR
Looks like it’ll be a while before any more codes are available or able to be used. Just got an email from TJ Maxx (parent company of Sierra) indicating that they’re closing their doors and shutting down online sales for the next two weeks. Wild times!

Yes, I received the same email. Wild times for sure. I was going to make a trip out to the local Sierra Trading Post and pick up some MSR isobutane canisters as they had a decent price on them, but now they're closed. I'm sure they'd be out of them anyway right now due to the hoarders, so it doesn't matter much.

RTR

FNG
It'll be interesting to see if they still send out the coupon codes once they open back up for business--either online or at their brick-and-mortar stores.

snakelk

WKR
Yes, I'm curious as to whether we'll keep getting the codes as well. I've still received zero emails from Sierra in over a month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
Sierra just reopened their website. I haven’t received any codes yet.

xziang

WKR
Anyone able to place an order yet? Tried yesterday and just now and site is open but unable to take orders at this time.

kata2012

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone got a code? About to place an order and would like any discount i can get.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
Anyone got a code? About to place an order and would like any discount i can get.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
not sure they're sending out codes yet. I used to receive them regularly, but haven't seen one since they shut down.

ewade07

WKR
Just chatted with a rep from their online store and she said she has no idea when they will start back up with the codes again. Looks like i will have to save my shed hunting money for a little longer!

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have a code they would be willing to PM? Even just free shipping would be appreciated!

snakelk

WKR
Anyone have a code they would be willing to PM? Even just free shipping would be appreciated!
SHIP89. Free shipping on $89+. So far this is the only code I've received since Covid-19.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Has STP started emailing online codes again? If so, I’d appreciate one. I’m tracking the SHIP89 however, I wanted to see if they was something else out there. Thank you.