Sig 2400 ABS

kravguy

WKR
Anyone have one of these? How has your experience been with it? Does the ballistic holder work well with the app?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Best money I think I've ever spent for long range hunting. It helped me kill my elk on a first round hit at 965 yards and lined up perfect on my friend's elk at 1125 yards just a few minutes later. It's proven itself time and time again on rock chucks and also helped me kill a coyote at 600 yards that I would never have killed without an instant solution within the rangefinder.

I think I’ll pick one up before next year. Had to pull up my drop chart on my phone for my buck, thank god he was dumb and stood broadside for a good while.

OP
K

kravguy

WKR
Best money I think I've ever spent for long range hunting. It helped me kill my elk on a first round hit at 965 yards and lined up perfect on my friend's elk at 1125 yards just a few minutes later. It's proven itself time and time again on rock chucks and also helped me kill a coyote at 600 yards that I would never have killed without an instant solution within the rangefinder.
Does it work in Mills? Says it does in the website.

mt100gr.

WKR
I have been very happy with mine, too. Good data in, good data out. If you take your time and enter everything honestly it is a very slick piece.

I had been tempted for awhile but I finally decided I needed one when I wasn't able to get a good shot off on a coyote that was dancing between 650 and 750yards for way too long. I'm not sure what it was up to but as soon as I would have a solution from my app solver, it'd be off and running. ....dog sits down, I range and solve, it's moving again.

It has given me perfect corrections for a couple of 6.5s, a 7mm, and my 300.

The only thing I ever worry about with the 2400ABS is if the temperature is correct. It takes a while to acclimate but you can easily change the temperature yourself in the app.

Also take a screen shot of the HUD in the app to be able to show your shot data. It makes for fun memories later.

OP
K

kravguy

WKR
Has anyone had trouble getting the rangefinder to sync with the app? Mine won't link up with the app. Everything is good to go with the phone. I read reviews where others were having trouble with the app as well.

I purchased in order to link with my rifle and need the app. Right now it's useless