Sig Customer Service

PanhandlePilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
I noticed a broken eye cup on my Sig Kilo 3000 binos so I did a warranty claim on it. Service was fast and the turn around was very quick. I got them back in a week. Unfortunately, the outcome was not so great. I sent the whole unit in to fix one removable eye piece. This is what I got in return. I attempted to fix it with superglue, it appears they may have done the same. It came back in the same condition I sent them. Not impressed.
20231111_105304.jpg 20231111_105630.jpg
Way to go guys... you nailed it. 😂

BigStick

Lil-Rokslider
I blew up my 8x Sig Kilo6 bino's,while in a boat. Long story about MEAN weather and 100% my fault.

Called,talked to them,shipped them out and they gave me a new set NIB,with no questions asked.

They are so much better than my Geovids,that I ordered another set of 8x 6K's,prior to shipping them out and now I've a spare.

I LOVE them.............

I bought a Kilo2200 rangefinder and forgot about it in a box for 2 years. I took it out and it wouldn't range anything (battery not dead). Sent it in and they just gave me a Kilo5K as a replacement no questions asked which costs twice as much. This was a couple weeks ago.