sig zulu 16s

I’d echo the same sentiments as above. I have both and the sigs are good but the swaros are top dogs. Always goes back to budget/costs. With the image stabilization, it’s also the balance of trying to think about if I want to go without a tripod or not. I somehow feel like I’m going to be out in the woods naked without a tripod so I haven’t gone without yet and they crosses into which item I prefer.

I used the sigs on an antelope hunt and would say on the longer ranges, the depth of view leaves something to be desired.

Time2fish

Lil-Rokslider
For what it’s worth, I had my Sig HDX 12x42 next to my Maven b6 10x50 out on a ridge over a big cut for the last hour of light last week. The Sigs fell well short of the 10x50’s. That’s to be expected. I didn’t time it, but at least 10 minutes.

ccoffey

Lil-Rokslider
The glass is probably on par with a mid level vortex. You’re definitely not getting the ability in low light that a swaro offers. I’m gonna assume they’ll release some with a bigger objective soon though which would help close the gap.