Sitka Apex Hoody at Sportsman’s Warehouse

Slecken

Lil-Rokslider
They are running a buy one get one on clearance clothing and I picked up 2 Sitka apex hoodies for $100 with my 20% discount code applied. Sale good until the 10th. Thanks.

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Dang that's a great deal! Check your local store inventories for BOGO deals on Crispi and Kenetrek too.

Here's the proof. I'm going to order some for myself too. Here's a link: Sitka Apex Hoodie

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 2.19.07 PM.png

OP
S

Slecken

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t have them yet, but the core lightweight hoody is true to size.

Tahoe1305

WKR
IMO they fit a little smaller compared to other pieces of the same size. but I was told the Apex was made more for archery hunting so it's a little more stretchy & not loose.
I’d agree with this in my experience. But not a full size. I’m right between M and L in Sitka. Had both for the apex and kept the medium.

H80Hunter

WKR
I disagree. I wear an XL in most sitka, including the apex but a XXL core lightweight. If anything I think the apex runs slightly larger than the average sitka piece size wise, but apologies as I know that only confuses the matter.

bayou0509

FNG
Classified Approved
I got a 10% off coupon in email but it seems it does not work with the items already discounted. Anyone else have similar experience?

ADKHTR

Lil-Rokslider
I got a 10% off coupon in email but it seems it does not work with the items already discounted. Anyone else have similar experience?
Same here my 10% off code wouldn’t work….. I said screw it and ordered them anyways… it’s a deal… thanks to the OP for posting this.