Sitka Apex Hoody at Sportsman’s Warehouse

ADKHTR

Lil-Rokslider
Dang I hopefully got lucky, I ordered on Saturday and got a shipping notification on Sunday. Its scheduled to be here tomorrow 🤞
That was a screaming deal!! I would say your all set with a tracking number, they just canceled mine.. I have too much stuff anyways 😂😂😂.

CB4

WKR
I ordered the gloves and jacket on 2/25 and got a shipping notification later that night. Supposed to be delivered today.

Ordered the jacket in a large and slightly concerned it might not be big enough so if it doesnt fit I will offered it up to those on here first before returning.

Wheels

WKR
I ordered the gloves and jacket on 2/25 and got a shipping notification later that night. Supposed to be delivered today.

Ordered the jacket in a large and slightly concerned it might not be big enough so if it doesnt fit I will offered it up to those on here first before returning.
Let me know, I ordered a large but they canceled on me.

CB4

WKR
Sorry all I wont be selling. The fit is great and I think it will be a great piece. The fit on the jacket is better than the hoody.

dave300

FNG
Mine (Apex Hoody) just delivered, not in any factory packaging but had hang tags. 6 foot/200, large fit fine

If anyone got the jacket in XL and wants to move it let me know. I got the hoody in xxl, it's a touch too big but what a great piece at an awesome price.