Sitka CS

Ucsdryder

WKR
Shout out. I tore my Sitka dew point pants while elk hunting in the Colorado monsoons last week. I called Sitka and asked them what they recommended to repair. Boom, 2 days later these show up, FedEx! @robby denning not sure if Sitka has a presence on here but wanted to give them a tag and shout out and thank you. IMG_9184.jpeg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Shout out. I tore my Sitka dew point pants while elk hunting in the Colorado monsoons last week. I called Sitka and asked them what they recommended to repair. Boom, 2 days later these show up, FedEx! @robby denning not sure if Sitka has a presence on here but wanted to give them a tag and shout out and thank you. View attachment 603799
good to hear! Yes, they're a sponsor and appreciate feedback. especially good feedback ;)

Shout out. I tore my Sitka dew point pants while elk hunting in the Colorado monsoons last week. I called Sitka and asked them what they recommended to repair. Boom, 2 days later these show up, FedEx! @robby denning not sure if Sitka has a presence on here but wanted to give them a tag and shout out and thank you. View attachment 603799
I’ve got nothing but positive things to say as well!