Sitka Ground Forest Color

Does anyone have any Sitka clothes in the Ground Forest color? I was looking at the Incinerator Bibs and that color is way cheaper for the same piece of clothes as the other colors. I read where it was designed for the European woods but just wondering if it would be a decent color for the Eastern US in the winter?

Color won’t matter for whatever your hunting in the winter assuming 4 legged furred animals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wapitibob

WKR
I have several pieces. After taking some black/white pictures of different camo patterns against different vegetation none of my sitka was impressive. It does blend well for human eyes though.

Lukem

WKR
"Ground Forest"?

Incinerators are only in the Elevated II pattern. And I have no idea why anyone would say that they're designed for European woods being an American company. EV II was designed for treestand hunting.

"Ground Forest"?

Incinerators are only in the Elevated II pattern. And I have no idea why anyone would say that they're designed for European woods being an American company. EV II was designed for treestand hunting.

Because they also released a pattern over seas that was not available to the US market called Ground Forest. Some online retailers have been able to get pieces over the years to sell and typically they are good sale prices

Lukem

WKR
Dang. Learn something everyday. I hadn't seen that before.

Not sure I like that pattern. Too dark IMO and looks like it'd blob badly at any distance but is probably really good in heavy coniferous forest like it's designed.

I saw that color pattern on incinerator bibs. They were selling for half price. I probably would of bought them but I couldn’t find the matching coat. So I went with the elevated 2. I haven’t used them yet but dang they feel awesome!

Mountain archery has the incinerator bibs in ground forest at a heck of a deal .... think it will be a great color for the whitetail woods

OP
R
Yeah I have been debating on buying them, they are not available to look at around here. I may just go ahead and order them.