sitka kelvin active jacket sizing

I am going to buy a kelvin active jacket today, and what size would I buy. I wear a xl on most sitka gear except Jetstream lite is xxl. I am 5' 10' and 2010lbs. 48-49 inch chest. I wear it with a base layer under it in warm weather and in colder weather I will add a merino zip-T and a kelvin ultra lite down jacket layers under it for glassing.

KitShickers

Lil-Rokslider
I actually sized up. But I have a bit of a gut. If you are slim/athletic I say go normal size. If you are avg/belly, size up.

I am 6’3” and 250. I wear 48 coats. I wear a xxl in most sitka tops or xl tall for a few things that I like slim.

I wanted to use the kelvin active as a midlayer so I had an xl and it was too snug in the shoulders. Xxl fits better.

I'm 6'1", 190 lbs. I wear a L in all my Sitka base layers, and the Kelvin Active Jacket and Kelvin Lite Vest. Only piece I've sized up was the Jetstream. The KA jacket definitely has an athletic fit and is cut on the short side for length (not too short, IMO), which a Sitka rep told me was intentional as it's cut as a midlayer, but I don't have any problem getting multiple base layers and the vest under it.