Sitting in the ER

OP
BuckSnort

BuckSnort

WKR
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes we really appreciate every one of them..They finally got him pretty stabilized, it's hard to get any answers from anyone at this hospital but things must be looking up because they removed his catheter and his urine had much less blood in it than before..He's still in a hell of a lot of pain but that's expected with beat up organs and broken ribs..He's gonna be fine he's tough....Thank you all again ...

OP
BuckSnort

BuckSnort

WKR
A pic of my bro from a pic from several years past...Look at all that crap we're packing with them ancient hand-me-down externals...Yeah, he's tough...lol

Highonaridge.jpg

R

rebecca francis

I hope everything works out for him. He is in our prayers.

OP
BuckSnort

BuckSnort

WKR
He had a rough night.. Big miscommunication between the doctors and nurses here.. The doc ordered bed rest and to stay still but instead the nurses took out his catheter and told him to walk to the bathroom ..When he did his kidney tore open again and started to bleed internally ..He was in immediate pain but the nurses left him likethis throughout the night and it took toll this morning for them to figure out something was wrong (dropping hemoglobin )..... they did a cat scan this am and saw it was bad so they ordered surgery ..the surgery went well and he is stabilized again but in lots of pain... Thank you all again for the prayers and well wishes, our family and friends really appreciate it.

OP
BuckSnort

BuckSnort

WKR
After 10 days in the hospital I finally took my brother home.. His kidney is at 30% and the docs say that it should heal itself .. He's in a lot of pain still from the broken ribs but he is glad to be out of the hospital.. He almost left there twice (AMA) , the hospital was actually a joke ,they made so many mistakes it was unbelievable... I want to thank you all again for the prayers and well wishes, we really appreciate it.. If all goes well he will be recovered enough to hit the high country with me again this year...