Skre Gear Price Drop

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
We are excited to announce that we have permanently dropped pricing on a majority of our products.
The quality, performance, customer service, warranty, and VIP exchange program have not changed, only the pricing.
If you have ever wanted to try Skre Gear now is the time.

Second Bump79’s comment. Love the quality and company but the pants feel like I’m a fan man at the front of a car dealership. A slightly more fitted option would be awesome. One would think that most people whom are buying technical mountain gear are slim, but I could be wrong as there is a big ‘me too’ crowd that wear the gear but drive around in a truck and hunt.

I purchased a full set from skre gear but unfortunately had to ship it back due to it being to baggy. The pant fit as per todays sizing, I measure 36” waist but am a 34/34 in most brands. This is the same for skre. The jacket are closer to being true size but the sleeves were too short for me.

Regardless of the bad fit, it was a streamline experience with the company and the quality was great. Especially if it’s on sale. Great value for money. I would recommend it for anyone who fits a straight style pant or standard fit jacket.

Also I don’t know why company’s make tall options in pants/bottoms but not in their jackets/top. A tall option jacket would be nice.

I bought a bunch of Skre gear two years ago. I love the quality, the fit to a degree ( pants are long and a bit baggy) vests and jackets are good as are the merino layers. The warmth of the merino base and mid layers are absolutely fantastic as are the Hard Scrabble and Kodiak pants in the cold. I use the Uinta pants for turkey season. I just purchased the Guardian bibs and jacket and will post a review after this winter's muzzleloader and winter bow season.
IMHO, you can't go wrong with Skre clothing for several reasons: quality, comfort, performance and price! The customer service has been some of the best I've ever dealt with on returns for sizing and general information on certain items!