slick trick SS3

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody trying the Slick Trick SS3? My local shop doesn't have much I'm interested in, but he is getting some of these in this week. Curious of opinions on factory sharpness and how the edge holds up. I watched the Lusk video and he seems pretty high on them

Following. I’ve been wanting to try a fixed head and the ones I want to try aren’t in stock. Now, I’m leaning towards a Slick Trick - SS3 or Viper Trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
N

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Following. I’ve been wanting to try a fixed head and the ones I want to try aren’t in stock. Now, I’m leaning towards a Slick Trick - SS3 or Viper Trick.

I went ahead and bought a pack. They are spinning and flying great and I like them so far. Haven't tried sharpening, but should be easy with the blade configuration.

Luked

WKR
I shoot the regular Viper Trick and really like then. Just ordered 2 more packs

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mine shot pretty good, not as good as the Viper Tricks, but they may make up in durability. I’ve also received a set of Solid Legends. I’m about to try a new arrow build, actually 4 vain/insert configurations of the same shaft. I will perpetuate the best group and marry to my fixed heads and reevaluate the groups. The winner will go into my quiver.

I fully expect my Sevr mechanicals to group at least that well and go into the quiver.