Slik Sling review

Duuane

FNG
Prior to finding the Slik Sling I bought another system for keeping my rifle on my shoulder while wearing a pack and walking. The "keeper" aspect of that system didn't work for me at all, and that's what I was most interested in. While looking for a solution, I found the Slik Sling advertisement on this site and ordered it. While I haven't had the opportunity to hunt with it, I have installed it on my pack and tested it out with the rifle I will be using on my Montana mule deer hunt in October. So simple yet so effective. I am 100% happy with my purchase. I got on the website this morning to post a 5-star review, but I couldn't find a way to do so. It was suggested that I post one on this site, so here it is. *****

Fugitive

FNG
Prior to finding the Slik Sling I bought another system for keeping my rifle on my shoulder while wearing a pack and walking. The "keeper" aspect of that system didn't work for me at all, and that's what I was most interested in. While looking for a solution, I found the Slik Sling advertisement on this site and ordered it. While I haven't had the opportunity to hunt with it, I have installed it on my pack and tested it out with the rifle I will be using on my Montana mule deer hunt in October. So simple yet so effective. I am 100% happy with my purchase. I got on the website this morning to post a 5-star review, but I couldn't find a way to do so. It was suggested that I post one on this site, so here it is. *****
Excellent to hear, my slik sling just arrived in the mail. I'll be installing on my pack this week.