Small bino pouch/chest rig

tony

WKR
I bought a set of Kowa BD2 6.5x32 binos.
Looking for some sort of chest rig or pouch I can put on a belt other than what comes with it.
I have a Hill People chest rig I'll try them in when they get here. Looked at all the major players, and I really don't see a small bino chest type set up from them?

Going to order up a Rick Young system for them as well. That thing looks awesome.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have the same binos and I use a Marsupial Gear Small No Mag pouch and I am happy with it.

Macintosh

WKR
I also have some compact binoculars, I spent quite a bit of time looking a couple years ago, none of the manufacturers make a chest rig for compact size binos. When I asked, the common response was “not enough demand, we have no intention of making something like that”.
Best bet is DIY, or make do with the smallest size you can get, which will likely be a little too big.

Last edited:

OutdoorsMD

Lil-Rokslider
The stone glacier harnesses if the smallest lowest profile I have used for my 8x32.

Stud Duck

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a set of Kowa BD2 6.5x32 binos.
Looking for some sort of chest rig or pouch I can put on a belt other than what comes with it.
I have a Hill People chest rig I'll try them in when they get here. Looked at all the major players, and I really don't see a small bino chest type set up from them?

Going to order up a Rick Young system for them as well. That thing looks awesome.
I've used the Rick Young system for several years. I think you'll like it.

Kurts86

WKR
FHF made a 1 time batch of X-Small bino harnesses for 8x30’s about 4 years ago. They are sweet if you can find one.