Small Spotter opinions.

Luked

WKR
Looking at getting a small spotter. Dont want a large Spotter as it wont get much use other than maybe one trip a year if that out west.
I am looking at a couple different ones and really not sure which way to go and dont want to buy them all to see which one i like better.
Right now I am looking at the following.
I know there is some price difference between all these with the Athlon being the cheapest and the Razor being the highest but I can get them all at a pretty good discount through Guidefitter.

Looking for some opinions on these from some who have used more than one in some way.

Maven CS.1 15-45x65
Vortex Razor HD 13-39x56
Athlon Ares 15-45x65
Vortex Viper HD 15-45x65

I have an Opticron MM3 12-36x50 that has a much better image for my eyes that the Razor HD 11-33x50 i had a few years ago. Plus cheaper. It punches way above its price.

It's super light and I use it on my truck window.

I have that Athlon 65mm, probably going on year 5 or 6. Really liked it at first but had a little trouble with the rings coming loose on my ‘22 pronghorn hunt. I would go another route if I had to do it all over again and have considered doing just that (or going to 15x binos).

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at getting a small spotter. Dont want a large Spotter as it wont get much use other than maybe one trip a year if that out west.
I am looking at a couple different ones and really not sure which way to go and dont want to buy them all to see which one i like better.
Right now I am looking at the following.
I know there is some price difference between all these with the Athlon being the cheapest and the Razor being the highest but I can get them all at a pretty good discount through Guidefitter.

Looking for some opinions on these from some who have used more than one in some way.

Maven CS.1 15-45x65
Vortex Razor HD 13-39x56
Athlon Ares 15-45x65
Vortex Viper HD 15-45x65
Don’t dismiss the Tract spotters. I don’t have one of their 65mm, but do have their 80mm and it is superb. Would absolutely be willing to try one of their 65mm versions.

John