SMOKIN’ deal on select sizes/colors of Lacrosse Alphabury Pro 1600 g

Yarcher

FNG
In the link above, these were $107 and at checkout there was a $26.99 coupon you applied at checkout. You had to add them to your cart to see the coupon if available.

NDGuy

WKR
In the link above, these were $107 and at checkout there was a $26.99 coupon you applied at checkout. You had to add them to your cart to see the coupon if available.
Yeah the best price I can see is right about $100 with the coupon but that is in the green color. The sitka colors do not have a coupon in my size.

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
Using this link got some size 11 800’s in optifade for $87. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also pulled the trigger got the optimal elevated in the same size, not too bad for the price.

Only concern is the sizing and durability in the reviews.

also pulled the trigger got the optimal elevated in the same size, not too bad for the price.

Only concern is the sizing and durability in the reviews.

I wouldn’t install a roof in them, but my 1600s have held up just fine after 2 seasons in the whitetail woods. They do lack ankle support but find them better than the other lacrosse style —the aero’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigPrince

FNG
Coupon didn't apply for my size but still a damn good price at 115. Only used them one season so far but I love my non-insulated Alphaburly. Been wanting to try an insulated model and went a size up to see how they fit. Thanks for the heads up!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Thank you! Optifade Marsh in #13 were $97 when I finally figured it out this morning.

Some of the other patterns, sizes, and insulation levels also have some coupons. I was able to get some 800 grams for 100$. Either way you guys cost me some money today 😂

NDGuy

WKR
Alright you bastards I bought a pair. lol

$100 worth trying them out. Can you roll the sides of boots down like with mucks?