So Co Trophy Outfitters

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Precious information guys, Thank you all. We have to be careful especially if planning to accompany elderly or younger family members
Has anyone used these guys for a private land elk hunt? I found them on the internet, called and asked what I would assume to be the right questions. They say they operate 100% on private land with over 10,000 acres. Very up front that it is elk hunting with the possibility of going home empty handed. Makes good claims about sleeping arrangements, and what to expect out of Unit 140 in Colorado. High possibility of walking 5-10 miles a day (expected). I am mostly looking to put my father on a good elk before his hunting days are over. My only problem with them is that their website does not have any testimonials as well as just searching the internet for reviews. I am working on asking for references, but figured I'd check here too. Any opinions on the unit, outfitter, anything to help me out on making a decision. As everyone knows guides are not cheap and I would like to invest wisely to help my dad get an elk.

Thanks in advance.
What did you end up doing? hope you strained things up and had good experience with your dad. I would like to tell you that I very much respect you for doing this for your dad, I wish my dad was alive, I would've served him day and night.

This thread has precious information guys, Thank you all

Stiffy11

FNG

Loboyibo

FNG
I worked for Rick Sears several seasons ago. He is a liar their and crook. Google Richard K Sears. He uses multiple aliases including his Down’s syndrome son Matt’s name. You will be getting ripped off if you book with him. Honest to god truth
Happy to see Sears go to prison finally
He was run out of Northern NM yeard ago. Constantly ripped off landowners and hunters, used aliases to contract small pieces of land but would poach neighbors property. Left many a hunter strandef in airports and wandering around in the field. I believe there was an article written about him in a major hunting magazines. Hope he stays locked up.

He got off really light. Could hav even sentenced to 30 years.

And none of that was about all the people he defrauded in big game hunting scams.

Glad he is getting something but not near what he deserves.