Socks

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
All be darned i never heard of sock warranty...ha...had to check it out...that there is fantesticle...

Are the darn tough sales on line? Do they run sales through stores?
Either way I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

Super 91

Lil-Rokslider
Been rocking the boot cut or tactical Darn Tough for years and they are hands down the longest lasting, best feeling sock I've tried, and I've been through a few. I prefer over the calf socks for when you are on your feet all day. Darn tough makes a couple great models and they stay up all day. Yeah, are they pricey? No, not really when you consider they will send you new ones if you poke a hole in a set or just plain wear they out. And it will take you forever and a day to wear a set out. Just well made with quality materials.

bond111

FNG

I’ve ordered from this place a few times. A good place to start, if you don’t have a Fleet Farm nearby. What size & cut are you looking for @Deadfall

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR

I’ve ordered from this place a few times. A good place to start, if you don’t have a Fleet Farm nearby. What size & cut are you looking for @Deadfall
Half calf size 13

Luked

WKR
I have been buying and wearing the Darn Tough socks for a couple of years now. And I won't go back to anything else.
Their warrenty also works as I have used it on 2 pair that I ripped holes in the top of thr sock from pulling them up.
Sent 2 pair in and in a week got an email with a warrenty code for 2 new pair.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m in USMC and was issued Darn before deployments.
Now I won’t wear anything but and buy other types of socks they make. Quality with limited stink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frazier92

FNG
As with everyone else, DARN TOUGH. You can't beat their warranty as dumb as a sock warranty sounds. I have yet to burn a hole in any of the pairs I have. As a second, oddly I have some SnapOn socks that I got from a local dealer and they're great but I can't find them anywhere else.

Mugen

FNG
Darn Tough is extremely popular. I don't have any yet, but I plan on getting some for my next socks, if just for the warranty.

I have some Kuiu socks, and while I like them, some of them are wearing out. They were expensive, and I don't think they have a warranty like Darn Tough.

thewileyone

Lil-Rokslider
First Lite, Lorpen and Darn Tough have all worked well for me over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently utilized the Darn Tough warranty on 6 pairs of socks that I’ve had for 4 years. All of them had worn holes in the bottom. Process was quick and easy.

Ungainly

FNG
My wife ordered some clothing from Paka and the usually give a free pair of socks with a purchase so she gave them to me.

Now my favorite socks. I wear them everywhere and there is no sign of wear. Cushioned just right and no stink on a longer trip.

Stone

FNG
Darn tough…. Even if they didn’t have the warranty I’d be unlikely to switch to a different sock.