Solo Hunter bino harness

Flyrod

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting design. Probably work pretty good.
I had a fishing chest pack that worked with a magnetic closure system. What I discovered was that it always closed and the noise was noticeable with that action. Having the pouch close on you while holding your glass might be annoying if your hands are also full with bows or rifles. I found it that way with the fishing chest rig I had….. But I could be completely wrong in my theory as I've never handled this product.
Also if you look at the range finder pouch you will notice it is open topped, and the eyepiece glass of the finder in it is filthy…. hmmmm. I personally want to keep my expensive finder clean as well as my bino's…. But the rig looks new in the pictures, so they must have just grabbed a users finder… and that user is a slob!…lol

I really enjoy the Solo Huntr series… it's one of my favourites. What I notice so far is neither Tim or Remmy have sported this bino rig yet on film….. but the current season is last year, so maybe we'll see it next season.

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
It's a licensed product made by Horn Hunter. They have the exact thing with the Horn Hunter logo instead of Solo Hunter if that's your thing. It looked small and difficult to get the binoculars in when I looked at it in store. I do like the ability to attach your rangefinder nice and tight for quick access though. The magnet system is a bit different than the Badlands as well. It reminded me more of the Sitka bino bivy with the magnets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
Several good points about the harness. The open rangefinder pouch is a deal breaker for me. Personally I like my FHF harness and rangefinder pouch. The AGC seems pretty cool but looks kind of big and bulky. When I had one in hand I wondered how it would be to shoot with it on.

svivian

WKR
I played with it the other day and it was difficult to fit 10x42 razors in it. Also it doesn't close as well as the badlands. Otherwise it's very slim and doesn't get in the way but I much prefer the badlands if you are going for that style of harness.

OP
T

trkyslr

WKR
I played with it the other day and it was difficult to fit 10x42 razors in it. Also it doesn't close as well as the badlands. Otherwise it's very slim and doesn't get in the way but I much prefer the badlands if you are going for that style of harness.

Thanks for input guys.... I'll stick with my Kuiu harness for now as it works for me. Saw this one (online) and was curious. Without hands on exp thence I figured you guys have good input. Thanks