Spine calculator

J.G.

FNG
How accurate are the online calculators compared to the Easton arrow charts? I’m going to change setups this year to an RX-4 ultra, 28” draw, 80#, and want to go back to a 5mm axis arrow. I usually shoot a 27.5” length with 4 max stealths and a 4” wrap. Going to try the 25 gr ironwill insert and collar with a 100 gr broadhead. I used the Qspine app and it said I should use a 300 spine arrow, but the Easton chart has me at 260. Not sure which way to go. I appreciate any thoughts.
Thanks!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How accurate are the online calculators compared to the Easton arrow charts? I’m going to change setups this year to an RX-4 ultra, 28” draw, 80#, and want to go back to a 5mm axis arrow. I usually shoot a 27.5” length with 4 max stealths and a 4” wrap. Going to try the 25 gr ironwill insert and collar with a 100 gr broadhead. I used the Qspine app and it said I should use a 300 spine arrow, but the Easton chart has me at 260. Not sure which way to go. I appreciate any thoughts.
Thanks!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Easton’s hunting arrow charts suck. About anything is better then them. ....That said in this case it’s correct you will need a 250 spine set up at 80 pounds with 150 total up front

Back