Spot Hogg Triple Stack @ S&S Archery

TSmith

FNG
I started over this morning and everything checked out. I'm gonna have to call spot hogg this coming week..
Imo if they want to make this sight work they will need to make the block the pins are on adjustable. If I could swing the front around a quarter inch it would work fine and wouldn't change the pin position.. but the way it sits now I'll have better vision through my 5 pin..
Whats up, just checking to see what you figured out with the sight. I just had the bow shop put one on my hoyt and im having the same issue. I checked everything as well and it all seems to be leveled correctly.

GatorGar247

Lil-Rokslider
Whats up, just checking to see what you figured out with the sight. I just had the bow shop put one on my hoyt and im having the same issue. I checked everything as well and it all seems to be leveled correctly.
I ended up calling spot hogg . The guy I talked to told me to draw the bow and look at the block . If it was crooked adjust it until it looks straight at full draw. So far it seems to shoot correctly up and down hill after doing that.

TSmith

FNG
I ended up calling spot hogg . The guy I talked to told me to draw the bow and look at the block . If it was crooked adjust it until it looks straight at full draw. So far it seems to shoot correctly up and down hill after doing that.
That’s crazy lol doesn’t fully make sense to me. Seeing as that should have thrown the 3rd axis back off.. if it’s shooting good that’s all that matters I guess.