Spring Bear Advice

Boone-In-Wall

Lil-Rokslider
Newbie here. Doing a little e-scouting for a spring black bear next year and looking at Unit 39. Specifically, off of the Middle Fork of the Boise River, east of Arrowrock Reservoir. I've never been up there, so I'm curious if I'm even looking in the right area for spring black bear? I don't want anybody's honey hole, but would like to know if I'm even looking in the right area. I see a lot camp sites, does this area get a lot of foot traffic?

Idaho is very popular for spring bear hunts, if it looks like there are trail heads or any camping near by it will most likely see a bunch of eyeballs looking over that country! Normally just getting away from the nearest trail, trail head/back road by at least a mile or two can weed out a good chunk of hunters.

OP
Boone-In-Wall

Boone-In-Wall

Lil-Rokslider
Idaho is very popular for spring bear hunts, if it looks like there are trail heads or any camping near by it will most likely see a bunch of eyeballs looking over that country! Normally just getting away from the nearest trail, trail head/back road by at least a mile or two can weed out a good chunk of hunters.
Thanks!