Squirrels and red deer and snares

Agreed. It will be interesting to see any responses towards him. I can’t comprehend how that info not only seemed comparable to Brian, but also worthy of publishing. It’s a head scratcher for sure.

This isn’t the first time Brian has had a lawbreaker on the show and defended their actions.

Edit: I felt it necessary to point out that I’m not a follower of Gritty or a regular listener. I downloaded that episode after hearing about the comments he made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I found it to be a ramblfest. Brian seemed to apply our constitution and laws to a case in another country while professing Adam's innocence while claiming what he did was not a big deal. Like I said, ramblefest

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
Edit: I felt it necessary to point out that I’m not a follower of Gritty or a regular listener. I downloaded that episode after hearing about the comments he made.

Same here and only downloaded and listened based off messages I received about the podcast.
I stopped being a subscriber a long time ago.
I cannot believe his defense and comparisons in the podcast.
I also still have no idea what his product is to the industry anymore besides pimping product for MTN ops and Hoyt.
I'd also feel a little annoyed and sightly stabbed in the back if I was Snyder or Rinella. Comparing their past and situations to Greentree's was mind blowing.

ethan

WKR
It was pretty out ther to me as well. He kept repeating that it was an invasive species, but I look at it more like a guy that kills an animal on a canned hunt and then passes it off or insinuates it was a fair chase hunt. Also, the comparisons to Rinella and Aron are totally different in that one was an honest mistake and was immediately owned up to and the other was a kid being a kid and using that situation as an example of what not to do. This situation was a “celebrity” hunter and well known (i’m assuming) personality getting caught doing something he allegedly knew was illegal and denying it. Completely different, in my opinion.

bobinmi

WKR
and that... is why I don't listen to that podcast anymore. I'm sure he's a nice guy. To me, it was very clear that when Aron left, any of the decent hunting information disappeared with it. Sounds like a poor mans rogan with all the self help bullshit.

Last edited:
Word on the street is that Brian pulled the episode down.
I can at least respect someone standing by their words and opinions (within reason). But to say those things and then take it down when you’re called out? That just seems like someone who panders to the audience and doesn’t want to risk the unstable house they’ve built. There’s no backbone in that.

I know Brian is a member here, I wish he would offer some explanation for the statements in the episode and his reasons for removing it.

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
It's still up on podbean.
I think he'd show the one who got his name known a little respect by pulling it down. His comments towards Snyder were mind blowing.
And to defend Greentree and his plea of guilt is also unreal. If Brian got caught shooting a yote in Yellowstone and decided to plea guilty because he didn't want to defend his actions and name anymore, every single person would call him stupid, drop his name from product and not associate with him.

Word on the street is that Brian pulled the episode down.
I can at least respect someone standing by their words and opinions (within reason). But to say those things and then take it down when you’re called out? That just seems like someone who panders to the audience and doesn’t want to risk the unstable house they’ve built. There’s no backbone in that.

I know Brian is a member here, I wish he would offer some explanation for the statements in the episode and his reasons for removing it.

I had an "interaction" (just commented back and forth a couple times) with him on his YouTube page before he removed it. I commented that he was dragging Rinella and Snyder through the mud and he disagreed, said that wasn't his intention and he wasn't hating on them. He also said he felt Greentree was being railroaded and he'd stand up for anyone friend or foe that he felt that was the case with. I disagreed and said it definitely sounded to me like he was bashing those guys to help out Greentree. I think it ended in an agree to disagree sense, hes still going to back Greentree and I'm definitely not going to support anything Greentree does.

Last edited:

bobinmi

WKR
I'm not gonna lie, following the rumor and gossip mill on social media is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. It appears to me that Aron's got some good friends between frank, broderick, and lander that may have kept him from posting some stuff that he would regret. I hope the two of them can kiss and make up.

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
Anyone willing to listen to the new Hunting Collective podcast and throw up a cliff notes version?

I am somewhat curious about the conversation, but my curiosity doesn't trump my annoyance of those two.

Anyone willing to listen to the new Hunting Collective podcast and throw up a cliff notes version?

I am somewhat curious about the conversation, but my curiosity doesn't trump my annoyance of those two.

I haven’t listen to it yet, but I find it funny that Brian Call interviewed Adam, pulled it down after the backlash from his comments, and is now advertising Ben’s recent podcast with Cam Hanes where it’s mentioned. Brian has never stated why he pulled it down either.

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
It's been entertaining hearing Frank's snide comments about the issue.
I'd also like to see Brian be a man and actually come out and apologize and say he was in the wrong, if he feels that way. Or come out and say he feels what he said on the podcast was exactly how he feels and he supports Greentree still.

Clarktar

WKR
Where are all these snide comments back and forth.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk