States with low allergies-I’m dying

eamyrick

WKR
I moved to Central Texas for work 12.5 years ago and have been battling allergies ever since. They seem to get worse. I just got over Covid and the Juniper allergies are twice as bad. My wife has been in bed all day.

What states have very low allergies? I have 7-10 years before I can retire and am getting out of here.

mlob1one

WKR
I grew up in OR where allergies are awful. About 7 years ago or so I moved to UT. Allergies for me were different but no better.
I was buying otc med 11 months out of the year.

Then my new brother in law told me about sub lingual drops for eliminating allergies. This is not a gimmick, it's the real deal. I've taken them now for about 18 months and I'm allergy free. I have another 6 months to go and then I'm good. It has truly changed my life.

Chat with an allergist. It costs me about $140 every 3-5 months and it's been worth every cent.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

280Ackley

WKR
I feel you pain. I had allergies so bad 7 years ago I was ready to suck start a pistol. Couldn’t sleep or function at all. Then my buddy told me about how he got rid of his allergies. At first I thought he was crazy but after doing what he said I maybe have 1 week a year in the spring when I have to take Zyrtec D. The link below is for a natural way that worked for me. I was super skeptical at first but I was desperate. I took two pills a day for 6 months and I was a brand new man. I couldn’t believe the difference. From what I have researched and been told it naturally balances you histamine levels. Hope this works for you. It was life changing for me.

fmyth

WKR
After trying many over the counter allergy medications and natural remedies I gave up and now get a Kenalog injection every 3 months. No more allergy symptoms. No noticeable side effects in the 12 months I've been getting the Kenalog injections.

Porterka

FNG
Don’t move to the NW allergies are horrible here. I lived in NC for 6 years and I did great there no allergies but that depends on what gets you. For me it’s hay fever and on the NC coast I didn’t encounter much grasses that bothered me.

I have neglected my allergies for years and take an otc cocktail for hay fever in the spring about 8 weeks. The best thing you can probably do is talk to an allergist. It’s on my to-do list but I’ll probably neglect it again this year!

AKBorn

WKR

I would have expected desert cities to be on this list.
I used to manage a large cyber security program in Nevada...one of the guys who worked for me there moved to Nevada to get away from allergies. He said it helped for a couple of years, then he just got different allergies...

zacattack

WKR
Do not move anywhere in the southeast. You can literally see clouds of yellow, or yellow pollen haze in spring.

I have done pretty well in Michigan since moving here.

As AKborn mentioned you just develop different allergies after you have been in new environment . I had bad Hay fever when I lived in New England. I moved to norther California, just outside Reno. At first it was great, then I became allergic to pine pollen and sage pollen.

However I meet a natural path doctor a few years ago. She claimed she could cure me of allergies. I too was skeptical. She took a three part approach. I did a food allergies test and eliminated a few food items that I was allergic to and didn't know. Next was to change my gut microtome. We did this through some probiotics and some dietary changes. lastly like 280ackley i started taking quercetin ascorbate every day.

Completely changed my life. Hope that helps

Baddog

WKR
Also look into acupuncture. I was not a believer but tried it and it worked...