States with low allergies-I’m dying

Rick M.

WKR
Don't think I'd want to know. With my luck they would recommend a four square block area in downtown Boston.
Mine were terrible in Colorado, but perfectly fine since I moved to the midwest, despite reading that the midwest is terrible for people with allergies. This is the first state (Iowa) I've lived in where I don't wake up sneezing and rubbing my eyes.

TheGDog

WKR
Snorting coke, i would think that would help for sure!

Well.. if it's just coke... meaning if it only has coke in it... it's truthfully not all that bad.

There are two main problems with that though....

1.) Coke is almost always cut with speed (some form of amphetamine or meth-amphetamine), because speed is much much cheaper to produce and is also a powerful stimulant, and is very long-lasting. So the supplier can greatly increase his supply to sell and make a ton more money. The effects are strong and last long, so the clients foolishly think it's great stuff. But speed is the f**king DEVIL! That isht will make your heart race with palpitations that can bring you real close to the edge. Real close to having your heart just straight out tapout and quit. Avoid speed or anything containing speed like your life depends on it, because it does. Public Service Announcement: If the coke is very crystalline, and whiter in color and dry and cracks/crackles apart when you crush it more to create finer particulate matter out of it... that likely means it's cut with speed. Generally speaking, if it's got this, sort of, tendency to be clumping, and perhaps even stick to the credit card you happen to use to crush it into finer particulate matter, and is maybe more yellowish in tint? then chances are it's a more of a pure-cut product.

2.) Pure coke... the effects are very short-lasting, so what happens is, the weak-minded among us, wanna chase that feeling again, they wanna get right back up there, and get into the whole spiraling dopamine circuit of chasing that feeling and it gets worse and worse. Until they've burned thru all their money and anybody elses money or goods that can be turned into money. Also you get some annoying people coming out of the woodwork calling your *ss at impolite times in the middle of the night curious to see if you happen to have any more. So if you're electing to enjoy that party-favor at somebody elses location, it's best to only disclose possession to those whom you hold in confidence. Otherwise can get annoying real fast.

NOTE: This refers to a very brief period in my life that ensued after becoming divorced at age 34, so obviously, self-medicating not unheard of under such scenarios. It's a shame too because most people I've met, they can handle their isht and understand when play time is over it's over and it's time to adult again and handle your business. It's just the puritanicals among us, citing the behaviours of that minority of people that can't handle their isht that makes that whole segment of folks look bad. Non prescription meds (alchohol included!) are like any other meds you've ever used in your life, approach with caution, prudence and discretion, in a controlled manner so you can assess your bodies tolerance for each and every new thing that gets introduced into the system. As long as you approach whatever it is cautiously, you should be fine. Unless you know you have an addictive personality with its under-pinnings possibly hinged on deeper rooted issues. In which case, they should know theirself and know to just not go there. You'd think that would be simple to master. But apparently not for this minority of people.

Last edited:
Well.. if it's just coke... meaning if it only has coke in it... it's truthfully not all that bad.

There are two main problems with that though....

1.) Coke is almost always cut with speed (some form of amphetamine or meth-amphetamine), because speed is much much cheaper to produce and is also a powerful stimulant, and is very long-lasting. So the supplier can greatly increase his supply to sell and make a ton more money. The effects are strong and last long, so the clients foolishly think it's great stuff. But speed is the f**king DEVIL! That isht will make your heart race with palpitations that can bring you real close to the edge. Real close to having your heart just straight out tapout and quit. Avoid speed or anything containing speed like your life depends on it, because it does. Public Service Announcement: If the coke is very crystalline, and whiter in color and dry and cracks/crackles apart when you crush it more to create finer particulate matter out of it... that likely means it's cut with speed. Generally speaking, if it's got this, sort of, tendency to be clumping, and perhaps even stick to the credit card you happen to use to crush it into finer particulate matter, and is maybe more yellowish in tint? then chances are it's a more of a pure-cut product.

2.) Pure coke... the effects are very short-lasting, so what happens is, the weak-minded among us, wanna chase that feeling again, they wanna get right back up there, and get into the whole spiraling dopamine circuit of chasing that feeling and it gets worse and worse. Until they've burned thru all their money and anybody elses money or goods that can be turned into money. Also you get some annoying people coming out of the woodwork calling your *ss at impolite times in the middle of the night curious to see if you happen to have any more. So if you're electing to enjoy that party-favor at somebody elses location, it's best to only disclose possession to those whom you hold in confidence. Otherwise can get annoying real fast.

NOTE: This refers to a very brief period in my life that ensued after becoming divorced at age 34, so obviously, self-medicating not unheard of under such scenarios. It's a shame too because most people I've met, they can handle their isht and understand when play time is over it's over and it's time to adult again and handle your business. It's just the puritanicals among us, citing the behaviours of that minority of people that can't handle their isht that makes that whole segment of folks look bad. Non prescription meds (alchohol included!) are like any other meds you've ever used in your life, approach with caution, prudence and discretion, in a controlled manner so you can assess your bodies tolerance for each and every new thing that gets introduced into the system. As long as you approach whatever it is cautiously, you should be fine. Unless you know you have an addictive personality with its under-pinnings possibly hinged on deeper rooted issues. In which case, they should know theirself and know to just not go there. You'd think that would be simple to master. But apparently not for this minority of people.
Wow. I sure hope that was cathartic 😁

No it gradually gets better. I took it for a year and the next spring was unbelievable better.
Is that the exact product you use? and do you use the suggested dosage of two twice daily. Some articles say not to take more than 1000 mg per day and this product says 800 twice daily (1600 mg daily)

ORfish

Lil-Rokslider
Horrible allergies in Wisconsin (hay fever) Moved to Las Vegas and only allergies for <1 week a year during spring desert bloom. Moved to Oregon and horrible again (tree pollen). Your mileage may vary.

Mine had a purpose too. It was to say what in the heck is that post doing on this thread. No one was seriously promoting coke for allergies. Did learn some things I didn’t know and knowledge is never a bad thing right? But my king is still intact. Stalemate

Did purchase some Quercetin though! It was on a recommended treatment handout sheet that my brother got from ER when he tested positive for Covid. So with that and my allergies, I decided to give it a try!

Last edited:

boom

WKR
I moved to Central Texas for work 12.5 years ago and have been battling allergies ever since. They seem to get worse. I just got over Covid and the Juniper allergies are twice as bad. My wife has been in bed all day.

What states have very low allergies? I have 7-10 years before I can retire and am getting out of here.
talk to your doctor. mine prescirbed me a nasal spray. Fluticasone. changed my life. i had sinus allergies bad. eyes watered, sneezing, etc. i started using the stuff. took about 7 days to work. just a spray at night and morning after blowing my nose best i could. you dont sniff it in. just spray it "aiming towards your ear".

it really worked!! to the point that i dont even need to spray everyday. now? maybe just 3x a week on the bad spring months. i carry the spray in my man-bag 100%

btw, i grew up in WEST TEX. the fruitless mulberry tree would kick my ass. i find them here as well, but i am now armed.

You don't want Louisiana. Ragweed, Oak pollen, putrid air from the local refineries that will eat the paint off your car. Mosquitoes, lovebugs that nothing loves, and horrible roads. Oh and the Hurricanes, don't get me started on the Hurricanes. I LOVE LOUISIANA! But we do have the Saints.

Fordguy

WKR
In Michigan the only allergies I have are from the goldenrod in the fall. When I travel west, the cedar and or mold seem to get me whether Im in texas or Oklahoma- no matter what time of year. Its bad enough that I wake up sneezing in the middle of the night or choking because my sinuses are draining heavily and continuously.

JNDEER

WKR
Most posts are spot on. If you have bad allergies now wherever you are- they will follow you.

Possibly you could try a coastal setting where most air flow comes off the water- it can help a little.

The absolute best thing is to see a local doc who can test what your allergic to and start a treatment- it is the ONLY way to help your body realize that the pollens and other airborne particles are ok.

TheGDog

WKR
Mine had a purpose too. It was to say what in the heck is that post doing on this thread. No one was seriously promoting coke for allergies. Did learn some things I didn’t know and knowledge is never a bad thing right? But my king is still intact. Stalemate

Did purchase some Quercetin though! It was on a recommended treatment handout sheet that my brother got from ER when he tested positive for Covid. So with that and my allergies, I decided to give it a try!

Agreed, knowledge is never a bad thing. Since the other gentleman had made a sort of cheeky cavalier comment regarding that substance, I just wanted to take a moment to make sure to present that PSA information as a precautionary tale. I'm imagining even your "king" might appreciate me "fellowshipping" and giving "witness" to others that they may be better armed along their journey. Yes?

I moved to Central Texas for work 12.5 years ago and have been battling allergies ever since. They seem to get worse. I just got over Covid and the Juniper allergies are twice as bad. My wife has been in bed all day.

What states have very low allergies? I have 7-10 years before I can retire and am getting out of here.
Alaska