Stockys VG carbon Howa mini action stock arca?

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have some pics of arca plate additions to their Stockys/Howa mini setup? Doesn’t need to be full length. Thanks

OP
Ranger 692

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone? Just trying to get some ideas on the best way to add an arca rail to this stock. I’ve seen a few with the SRS hunters rail but it looks a bit too long

Ajsomp

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Anyone? Just trying to get some ideas on the best way to add an arca rail to this stock. I’ve seen a few with the SRS hunters rail but it looks a bit too long
Do you want a full rail or just an arca attachment? SRS has different options, but only you know what you’re willing to put on. Full rails give you a lot of flexibility when mounting- but may not be your preference if shooting offhand or carrying.

Short sections limit your mounting options but give you better offhand or carrying options

OP
Ranger 692

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Do you want a full rail or just an arca attachment? SRS has different options, but only you know what you’re willing to put on. Full rails give you a lot of flexibility when mounting- but may not be your preference if shooting offhand or carrying.

Short sections limit your mounting options but give you better offhand or carrying options
I guess I’m open to anything…full length would be nice but any arca attachment easily installed on the Stockys is what I’m looking for, like to see examples of how others have done it for ideas.