Stockys

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
Tried to buy a stock from them but could not get a call back after 3 attempts. Have seen other posts about their poor customer service. No experience with that particular stock.

fatbacks

WKR
Bought a stock and barrel in separate transactions from them. Both were fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've bought 4 stocks from them over the years - 2 Proof stocks this last year. If all you want to do is order a stock they are fine, but like its been said their CS sucks if you have specific questions about their stocks. But when they have sales on holidays their prices are pretty good.

tom338

FNG
I ordered a barrel from them. They are really slow at getting stuff done. I did get it but holy crap it took a few weeks to get a barrel that they had in stock. Other places that I have ordered from a few days, so be prepared for a wait

TK177

FNG
I ordered a stock from them no issue. I have read several articles with folks talking that stock up.

Proof also recommended I talk with them to buy a barrel a year ago when they were back ordered at the factory.

Just bought two barrels from them and they shipped quick. My only gripe is they could have put a bit more packing into the boxes to keep them better formed. No damage, but always a little nerve wracking when you see box for a carbon barrel show up bent.

Their proof carbon barrels seem to go on extra sale every couple of weeks so that's a good thing.

As for stocks, I've emailed them a few times with questions and generally got a response back, but I wouldn't expect detailed technical responses.

Dhbwa

WKR
I’ve had several good transactions. I ordered a stock that showed on back order but for once I decided to be patient. Low and behold I got a call from the lady in the front office that it was actually in stock and would ship the next day….