Stone Glacier 2015 products

Kurt

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
For 2015 SG has added two packs, the Sky Archer and the Cirque. Both designs have come from the highest amount of customer feedback and requests. The Sky Archer is a 6200 bag that has many of the same features as rest of the Sky lineup with added features for the archery hunter. A 25” side panel zip allows access to the main bag while keeping the bow attached to the pack. Two side pockets, one for tripod and one with compression for side storage, and added internal storage options with the use of the new Swing Out pockets. The dual adjust compression center compression straps have added length for more options when attaching a bow. Like the rest of the Sky lineup, the Archer is convertible to a bivy mode at 4000 cubic inches, load shelf compatible, and will fit all KRuX frames. Video, specs, and product photos available on our updated site.

[video=youtube_share;ZQcwxJAV7lA]http://youtu.be/ZQcwxJAV7lA[/video]

The Cirque pack is an internal hybrid based off our Krux frame and suspension. For those who prefer an all mountain pack without a load shelf, the bag is attached directly to the frame. The Cirque has a 32” center zip allowing access to the full height of the bag along with two lower internal pockets like the Sky series and two attachment points for Swing Out pockets on either side of the zip. The Cirque is 6200 cubic at full volume with the lid, 4000 when compressed into bivy mode. The Cirque is designed for year round activities packing hunting gear, skis, ice tools, or summer backpacking trips. Specs and photos available on our updated website.

Cirque-Right-Turn-WEB.jpg

We also have two new accessories, a Swing Out pocket and a larger version of the current hip pocket. The Swing Out pocket is designed to attach to the internal loops of SG packs via ¾” webbing on either side of the pocket. This allows the pocket to pull free of gear and full pack for easier access, but stays attached to the bag for organization. They are quickly detached for organization around camp. The Swing Out pocket is also sized to fit inside the separation pockets of all Sky packs for those who prefer zippered pull out pockets.

Swing-Out-Pocket-WEB.jpg

The larger hip pocket is approximately twice the size of our current medium sized pocket, same basic design and attachment. We received a lot of feedback from customers looking for more volume from the hip pocket, specifically for larger electronics and range finders such as the G7 BR2.
One of the biggest changes to the SG line is that all products are now available via direct sale from Stone Glacier on our new website. We will continue to update the site with product videos and photos. Thanks to all customers for their feedback and support this last year, we are excited for a great 2015.

Kurt

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
Kurt, looks great!

2016 wish list... 1500 cu/in Access Bag with the Krux frame buckle layout to act as a full compression panel... 😀

WestDan

Lil-Rokslider
looks great kurt. ordered one of those larger hip pockets as I like to run a sidearm occasionally on the other side, so this will be nice for extra quick access storage.

Perhaps someone can help me out...I haven't been able to find any spec information on the the new SG website. I saw the spec silde at the end of the sky archer video, but couldn't find any spec info on other packs. Maybe this feature hasn't been loaded to the website yet??

OP
K

Kurt

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
keepitwiredtight, right above the "Options" selection drop down menu for adding to cart is a link "Specs/Additional Media +", this will open the specs sheet as well as any video we may have for that specific product. We will be continuing to add videos for packs and accessories as we complete them.
Thanks
Kurt

Nice site update Kurt. Looks like the Terminus is now retired, but plenty of packs to replace it.

Glad to see a new hip pouch. The old one is great for carrying survey flagging but to small for anything else I owned. Also like the option of ordering straps and buckles. My homemade lid replacement straps work, but the new pre-made ones look better.

Yk

OP
K

Kurt

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Manosteel, videos of the inside of the pack are on our hit list, this will also help to show the function of the Swing Out pockets

Gil_Wy and Trapperjay, give me a couple months and I will have that larger Access for you, 1600 cubic. Thanks for the input.

Kurt

TXCO

WKR
Thanks Kurt!!

Anyone want a Sky 7400 so I can buy an archer?

Can anyone tell me if the SG color like a standard foliage color? I am wondering if it is the same color as kifaru foliage stuff?

TXCO

WKR
Are there any interior pockets on the archer like the sky or did you do away with those in place of the swing/camp pockets?