Stone glacier hydro holster

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
I know I’ve read other threads on here about some options other then using the terrible thought out SG hydro holster. Has anyone had any luck attaching a Kifaru water bottle holder on their SG belt?
MR has a water bottle attachment that others mentioned will go on the SG belt but they’re currently out of stock and I’m about as impatient as it gets. Thanks in advance

I know I’ve read other threads on here about some options other then using the terrible thought out SG hydro holster. Has anyone had any luck attaching a Kifaru water bottle holder on their SG belt?
MR has a water bottle attachment that others mentioned will go on the SG belt but they’re currently out of stock and I’m about as impatient as it gets. Thanks in advance
I believe that @viamoutdoors makes one, worth looking into

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I believe that @viamoutdoors makes one, worth looking into

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have one of Viam’s quilts. They make top quality equipment and they bent over backwards to make sure I got my quilt in time for a hunt last year.

Pods made me 2. I had one on each side in September sometimes water in 1 and used the other for calls. Help my large gator aid bottle perfect.
Thank for the recommendation. I contacted him on Instagram and glad I did because I was able to see his work. Pretty unique operation he has.

I believe that SG has plans to make a new one soon. They have a new video with Kurt and they mention it. Not sure of when.

Back