Stone glacier pack help

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for everyone for your responses. I attached a picture so you can see what I mean. See how that thin sheet is bend outward towards my back? This is with absolutely nothing inside of the bag. I can't bend it back and it's always been like that as far as I know. I've always stored the backpack on a hanger in my storage shed. On top of that, the backpack felt really heavy on my shoulders until I switched over to my osprey. Of that I am certain it is most likely a fitting issue even though I already did follow the video that someone here posted. I'll give them a call. Thanks everyone.

Glad I found this post. I just received the R3 I ordered and it’s not flat. Seems to be the same issue as you had, the HPDE sheet is warped. I put it on empty and it digs terribly into my right trapezius. I’m glad to hear they got it right for you, and expect the same. Everything else seems stellar so I’d hate to just process a return.

IMG_7468.jpeg

OP
Jon_G

Jon_G

WKR
Glad I found this post. I just received the R3 I ordered and it’s not flat. Seems to be the same issue as you had, the HPDE sheet is warped. I put it on empty and it digs terribly into my right trapezius. I’m glad to hear they got it right for you, and expect the same. Everything else seems stellar so I’d hate to just process a return.

View attachment 691164
Yeah man glad you found the info you were looking for! Go ahead and give them a call. Anyone you talk to over there will be helpful. Not sure if I mentioned it on here but I once received the wrong size pants from them and they apologized a million times. I kept telling them that it was no big issue at all so no need for apologies but they kept apologizing anyway lol. Good group of people they have there I'm sure you'll get the help you need and they'll fix it. Let us know how it goes!

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah man glad you found the info you were looking for! Go ahead and give them a call. Anyone you talk to over there will be helpful. Not sure if I mentioned it on here but I once received the wrong size pants from them and they apologized a million times. I kept telling them that it was no big issue at all so no need for apologies but they kept apologizing anyway lol. Good group of people they have there I'm sure you'll get the help you need and they'll fix it. Let us know how it goes!

Yeah, would have just called them but it being outside customer service hours, I did a search and turned up this thread. I never doubted they’d make it right, but it’s good to hear from others who’ve experienced that their CS is tip top.