Stuck at home? Catch a soccer game - World Cup time is coming.

grfox92

WKR
I have never been into any sports or regularly watched any professional sports. It's always been Hunting, guns and cars for me even since I was a kid.

With that outside perspective looking at all the sports someone could watch I would have to say soccer is by far the most exciting and entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I have never been into any sports or regularly watched any professional sports. It's always been Hunting, guns and cars for me even since I was a kid.

With that outside perspective looking at all the sports someone could watch I would have to say soccer is by far the most exciting and entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
I honestly think Ultimate Frisbee is one of the most entertaining sports, it just lends itself to constant highlights and is easy to follow for non-sports people.

I’m currently watching the world cup with my wife’s family, I genuinely want to be interested I just can’t. It seems like 95% of the time is spent stalling and passing back and forth.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I used to think futbol was dumb. Then i went to a game. its a drinking party with a drumline. Was lots of fun. yelled so much i lost my voice. Drank some $12 dos XX tall boys. I still think futbol is dumb, when they roll around trying for a oscar its a bit much. but now its less dumb then cricket.

OP
C

CJ19

WKR
I used to think futbol was dumb. Then i went to a game. its a drinking party with a drumline. Was lots of fun. yelled so much i lost my voice. Drank some $12 dos XX tall boys. I still think futbol is dumb, when they roll around trying for a oscar its a bit much. but now its less dumb then cricket.
If you have ever been to a national team game that matters, you know whats up. National pride for the country is alive and well at these games.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
If you have ever been to a national team game that matters, you know whats up. National pride for the country is alive and well at these games.

Havent been to any national game matches but I'm in austin and was at the MLS west semi final audi cup game against dallas FC. You know the one before LAFC kicked our teeth in.

I generally perceive sports as dumb.

However, with soccer, 90 minutes is 90 minutes. All this stopping the clock gets stupid.

Fuzeball probably be better if they just did 2 45 minute halves, without stopping. Make them big fat asses move a little faster.

About that….

Well that sucks.

Long story short, I watched someone put something in a microwave the other day and watch it tickdown.
I said you know that's time you ain't getting back.
It's a realization I made years ago,watching food cook in a microwave, it's getting you that much closer to death, it's all time you ain't getting back.....

So I come here.

Memes are where it's at.

Jimbob

WKR
I have lots of respect for people that master their craft and also flat-out love when people are passionate and fully committed to what they are doing.

The thing I find hard is watching people who suck at something.

Ya the sport of soccer is not the most exciting but I can find a way to cheer for my country and support some guys who have dedicated their lives to this sport and now are giving everything in them out on the field.

TxxAgg

WKR
It's always funny that guys come out of the woodwork to let you know how much they dislike soccer. I wonder how many of them probably like golf or racing?