Suggest a 6.5 Creedmoor Hunting Bullet

Bomberodevil

Lil-Rokslider
When I started loading the bullets, I was more worried about long range performance and 143 eld-x was pretty much all that was available locally for that role. I assumed it would have left a decent exit hole on the deer which for most purposes is good enough. In this case it didn't After realizing this, I decided to switch to a bullet that would get consistent exit holes. Any type of bullet, even an FMJ, wouldve killed the deer quickly where I hit it. However, if the shot were 3 inches backwards and I would've had to track it I could've easily lost that buck. Hence the switch to wanting nice big bloody exit wounds. It's not rocket science, it's priorities. With mule deer, elk, or moose I prioritize giving myself as much of a chance to find the deer every time over having the chance of an instant drop. Feel free to reread it again if you have issues comprehending.
Haha! To compare mule deer and moose in the same category of toughness is kind of funny. I look at terminal performance as my first criteria when selecting a bullet, but I guess that’s farther down the list for you. My reading comprehension is fairly good, but thanks for your concern.