sunglasse

One thing I will mention and I hope this isn't too much of a thread jack, is the Vaporshield technology used on these edge tactical glasses is second to none. They are dang near if not classified "fog-proof". However, this Vaporshield is not compatible with polarizing lens so none of the polarized models will have it. This is a deal breaker for some as they do a lot of fishing (myself included). But when I'm in the woods, you can bet I'll be wearing a set of the smoked G15 lens Edge models. For $40 and how dang tough they are you really can't go wrong.

Here's a cheesy video to show you a little more about their vaporshield. I saw this in person at SHOT with a steam machine and it really was amazing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVcP2-gqTWg

Mike

broncoformudv

Lil-Rokslider
With my luck I would break them or scratch them real fast; they cost too much money for that haha :)

I wear mine everywhere from the ocean to the mountains and have yet to scratch them and I am pretty hard on everything I own. Actually they are the only glasses I have not scratched up. The frames do get tweaked every now and then in my pack but that has been easy to fix so far.