Superfret orange vs green

I rock the greens in everything from hiking boots, ice climbing boots, military boots. I've got very narrow and low volume feet, so the greens help take up some of that space and provide good support.

I've looked at some of their other offerings, but am always nervous about how they will fit so I stick with what I know

Tbuckus

WKR
I wasn't impressed with the greens.
Actually I wasn't impressed with the carbons either. Both didn't have enough support for the ball of my feet. My feet felt bruised after using the greens and the carbons did the same thing.

I have flat feet (never a problem). Gander Mountain has a display with all Superfeet insoles. Wearing my boots I went in the store and tried the ever popular orange and green. They both felt like there was a rock in the boot under the arch and the orange was not right for my foot in the heel. Tried the Coppers, slam dunk for my feet.

Coppers are my typical go to as well. I have flat, low volume feet and the coppers are high volume cushy memory foam with a low arch. They have worked great in Salomon 4D and hanwag trapper top and ancash but were a little too high volume for low volume boots like trango cubes and salomon X-Alp MTN.