Suppressor wait times

Bigwilly556

Lil-Rokslider
There must be some secret code or algorithm as to why some are so fast and some not. I've had all 5 cans in the last two months come back between 4-6 days including the weekend and certification day. Single and multiple submissions.

Individual approved today. 32 days. Still have a single shot trust from January pending.

Attachments

• IMG_9335.jpeg
    IMG_9335.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 33
Sooo... anyone else bought one immediately after the eforms went down and haven't been approved yet?
Co worker has this issue. Got rejected for a signature issue that wasn't real... Re-submitted and silence for the last 3 weeks

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

RMM

WKR
Received my Scythe Ti on Wednesday.
Individual through Silencershop.
Submitted 4/4.
Certified 4/5.
Approved 4/10.

Weldor

WKR
With that kind of turn around, there is obviously a problem with BATFE. The usual 12 month wait down to days, should be able to do it for all of them Trust and individual.

twall13

WKR
Here's a quick rundown of some of the ATF process changes. Hopefully they are right and Trust processing times start coming down as well.

I have a TBAC Ultra 5 and a Dead Air Mask 22 that were certified a little over a month apart. Hopefully I get a batch approval on them. They are on a trust and I'm not expecting a super fast approval but I wouldn't be mad if they got their ducks in a row at the ATF and surprised me.

Last edited:
Ordered a diligent defense enticer L-tI from Bauer this morning. My ffl sent info for transfer and shipping to them. Will update when I receive. Doing individual no trust.
Did the docusign today (silencer shop was slow as fuuuuuu getting this one out)

Gun shop opens again on Monday so will call and certify then.

Just got my approval today, Individual eForm

Certified 10/24
Approved 4/17

My buddy who certified a month after me and with a trust was approved last week. Decided to apply for a UPIN on Monday, approved for the suppressor 2-days after I applied for the UPIN. No idea if its related but seems curious that it prompted a move in my paperwork.

IDVortex

WKR
If it wasn't for the fact my wife and I are looking at maybe building a home, id be trying my luck on a 5.56 can and to see how quickly I could get it.

mt100gr.

WKR
I certified a trust in January and still haven't heard back.

I certified an individual on Monday and am picking the can up tomorrow!! I got the approval notification in less than 48hrs.

Samson7x

WKR
I'm at 285 days on one myself. Just sent an email to [email protected] in hopes they will respond. Sent an email to FBI regarding the background check and can't get anyone to respond.

Finally got approval on this one.

297 days individual

Never got a response from FBI. Was hoping for a batch approval with my others but no such luck.