Suppressor wait times

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
My e-file was submitted on 2/4/2022. Got the approval email today (6/8/2022). This was using my NFA trust with two responsible parties.
I hope that means my 2/11 e-file submission is getting close..

Checked box 10 on my form and it was completed. (I’m using SS).

NDGuy

WKR
I hope that means my 2/11 e-file submission is getting close..
Silencer shop especially has been slow. I went through LGS on 2/22.

If you are following threads they are barely into February submissions and they seemingly skipped over most of Feb/Early March. Seems like they skipped into late March and April to help keep their average day to approval number down.

Dang January submittal. Unreal they haven't gotten into Feb much yet. Did you go through Scheels?
No that was through SS via Tag. I’m curious how Scheels’s process will be, just not sure I wanna be their guinea pig lol.

Entity: SS Trust
Pending: 01/27/22
Approved: 06/22/22
Standardized Wait: 146 days
State: ND

TBAC Ultra 7 via SS

NDGuy

WKR
No that was through SS via Tag. I’m curious how Scheels’s process will be, just not sure I wanna be their guinea pig lol.

Entity: SS Trust
Pending: 01/27/22
Approved: 06/22/22
Standardized Wait: 146 days
State: ND

TBAC Ultra 7 via SS
I went with them 2/22 submittal. They have been calling the ATF pissed because there was a big batch of us around that time and Scheels has even had some late March approvals.

I went with them 2/22 submittal. They have been calling the ATF pissed because there was a big batch of us around that time and Scheels has even had some late March approvals.
Good to hear they’re proactive. How was the process in-store? From my understanding they don’t really have a dedicated guy so it’s kind of handled by whoever in the gun shop, which can always be hit or miss.

NDGuy

WKR
Good to hear they’re proactive. How was the process in-store? From my understanding they don’t really have a dedicated guy so it’s kind of handled by whoever in the gun shop, which can always be hit or miss.
They have a few at the Fargo store. Went pretty slick for being a new process.

They have a few at the Fargo store. Went pretty slick for being a new process.
Good to know, I’ll definitely consider them if they have something I want in stock. Hard to turn down those points on the Scheels card.

R_W

FNG
Update. I posted earlier that I submitted my eform on April 12th. Just got an email today from scheels that it's ready for pickup. It took 73 days.

NDGuy

WKR
Update. I posted earlier that I submitted my eform on April 12th. Just got an email today from scheels that it's ready for pickup. It took 73 days.
Getting pretty goddamn annoyed… Feb 22nd submission I’m not even seeing mid feb approvals yet.

slowelk

WKR
3/30/22 e-form’s submitted for several items

One came through on 6/14.

Waiting on the others

I also certified via e-form on 3/30/22. Mine was a trust. Still waiting.

I spoke to my dealer a week or two ago, he said that had all their January filings back in 90 days, and none since. The info on Jan/Feb changes to forms is news to me.

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
This is pretty frustrating. I don't understand why it matters where you purchased from or submitted the application. Seems like they should go in line for processing in the order received. Why should apps from Scheel's or any other retailer get preferential treatment over another retailer?