Suppressor wait times

Schism

WKR
So they email when your approved? I was thinking a call
Yes, I received an email from the ATF. Your local dealer also gets an approval email and may give you a call. When I saw the email I texted my local dealer and he confirmed he had just received the approval email and I went to the shop to pick up my can.

Yes, I received an email from the ATF. Your local dealer also gets an approval email and may give you a call. When I saw the email I texted my local dealer and he confirmed he had just received the approval email and I went to the shop to pick up my can.
Ok thanks. My approval was Feb 22
I’m over 90 days. So we will see. Some guys are getting them pretty quick.

Schism

WKR
Ok thanks. My approval was Feb 22
I’m over 90 days. So we will see. Some guys are getting them pretty quick.
FWIW I certified Jan 28 and was approved on May 20.

In other news, my approval for paper form 4 from April 2021 arrived at my dealer May 31, 2022 and I picked up the can today. I am hopeful that once the ATF gets through the initial surge of eform applications that we'll regularly see 90 day (or less) approvals. Fingers crossed.

I just checked in my Silencershop portal and looked at the form 4 that I Docusigned.....box 10 is blank.

Hope this isn't true and I have to wait another 6 months to find out I'm denied.
Box 10 is "name and title of authorized official"

NDGuy

WKR
I just checked in my Silencershop portal and looked at the form 4 that I Docusigned.....box 10 is blank.

Hope this isn't true and I have to wait another 6 months to find out I'm denied.
Sounds like you will be

Redside

Lil-Rokslider

Mine is blank on the portal as well, but check your email from atf. Mine is filled in with the owners name.

wesfromky

WKR
If you efiled via SS, check the ATF email - my SS portal form had line 10 blank, but the actual pdf the ATF sent had the name and title, as required. Little bit of panic at the blank line on SS though...

If you efiled via SS, check the ATF email - my SS portal form had line 10 blank, but the actual pdf the ATF sent had the name and title, as required. Little bit of panic at the blank line on SS though...
Without an email from the ATF then, I don't know if I have a way to see what was filed. Maybe I'll open a chat with Silencershop.

My form that is attached to the email from ATF telling me my application was changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS has a CEO's name in box 10. The one on my portal is blank. Hopefully I am good.

mac424

FNG
FFL/SOT holder here. Wait times are miserable. I've seen every suppressor now take over a year to come in. I've done a few eforms, but they're under the 90 mark still. The most recent stamp that came in for a customer was signed on 5/22/2021, approved 5/24/2022. Not sure when the check was cashed, but they're not too slow with that part surprisingly :eyeroll: .

One Form 4 was cashed 5/26/21 and approved 5/20/22. Another was cashed 6/1/21 and approved 6/1/22.

Last edited: