Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Halle.........lu...........jah...............!!!!!!!!!

3/18 & going to pick up two today!!!!!

Unckebob

WKR
That's not true. I let one of my buddies dad shoot my 243 suppressed, and he bought a suppressor a week later. And he is one of the most hard headed old guys you will ever meet. I don't know if you've ever been around welders, but he is a retired welder. If that tells you anything.

I was the same way.

gabenzeke

WKR
Was really looking forward to posting my approval. I was denied for a name discrepancy on my trust. Back to the end of the line I go. I cannot overemphasize how much I hate this process.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
Silencer FINALLY received from SC, 3+ wks after ATF approval. :mad::mad::mad: DO NOT BUY FROM SC! I started a new thread outling their incompetence and laziness which easily resulted in an additional 4 mos of waiting for my suppressor.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Silencer FINALLY received from SC, 3+ wks after ATF approval. :mad::mad::mad: DO NOT BUY FROM SC! I started a new thread outling their incompetence and laziness which easily resulted in an additional 4 mos of waiting for my suppressor.
You need to get a grip dude, you’re obsessed with SC. You got your silencers, get over it and move on. Maybe go try out you’re new cans.

You need to get a grip dude, you’re obsessed with SC. You got your silencers, get over it and move on. Maybe go try out you’re new cans.

Do you work for them? You seem to fanboy them pretty hard.

I personally appreciate follow up from private parties posted on the internet. People deserve to know what they're in for.

If you don't like reading about how slow SC is, buy this website and ban everyone.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Do you work for them? You seem to fanboy them pretty hard.

I personally appreciate follow up from private parties posted on the internet. People deserve to know what they're in for.

If you don't like reading about how slow SC is, buy this website and ban everyone.
Nope don’t work for them and I’ve been clear in past posts that I’m not defending them. I’ve just had the complete opposite experience with them. I will say that using them has saved me a ton of time and money though.

And spare me the whole “buy the website and ban everyone”. I’m just offering my opinion like you and everybody else here.

Last edited:

turbine1

FNG
It seems to be taking around 8 months according to a couple of buddies that have gotten theirs out of jail in the past couple of months.

Nope don’t work for them and I’ve been clear in past posts that I’m not defending them. I’ve just had the complete opposite experience with them. I will say that using them has saved me a ton of time and money though.

And spare me the whole “buy the website and ban everyone”. I’m just offering my opinion like you and everybody else here.
I recon your issue is that rather than just telling folks “your” experience with SC, you comment on and attempt to marginalize others attempts at describing their issues with SC.

You’d likely be better received if you stuck to telling your story and let others tell theirs.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I recon your issue is that rather than just telling folks “your” experience with SC, you comment on and attempt to marginalize others attempts at describing their issues with SC.

You’d likely be better received if you stuck to telling your story and let others tell theirs.
I’m not marginalizing anything, they apparently have thousands of satisfied customers.

Better received by who??? You??? Am I supposed to care about that? All I’ve done is tell my story.

NorthernHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I only have 1 can so I don't know how one company is different from another. I bought a silencerco hybrid 46 hoping that I would only need one. Got 3 different front caps to take care of the calibers I want to shoot. Took just shy of 7 months. I've had coworkers get them slightly faster and some take longer. I wonder if time of year has any effect... I do love shooting suppressed now. Only complaint is a 24" barrel with a can makes for a lot of gun to hunt with.

Edit... my retailer said that some places won't order it till its approved. They had it sitting there for me early so the day it was approved I picked it up. Not sure if ordering direct and skipping the shop would have an effect.