Survival...

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
There's a pretty good reason life expectancy has gone from being about 33 years old to the mid to upper 80 years old, and its not from living off the land as a hermit. Any person thinking about bugging out and living off the land better had spend a boat load of time learning gardening skills about how to grow fruits and vegetables, and most importantly how to can/store food long term. Also better rob a pharmacy and get a lifetime supply of antibiotics, allergy medicines, and in general pain relievers. I suspect "living off the land" isn't as exotic as many people think it is.

I do respect the desire to get away from the government and away from all of the crap in the world.

There's a pretty good reason life expectancy has gone from being about 33 years old to the mid to upper 80 years old, and its not from living off the land as a hermit. Any person thinking about bugging out and living off the land better had spend a boat load of time learning gardening skills about how to grow fruits and vegetables, and most importantly how to can/store food long term. Also better rob a pharmacy and get a lifetime supply of antibiotics, allergy medicines, and in general pain relievers. I suspect "living off the land" isn't as exotic as many people think it is.

I do respect the desire to get away from the government and away from all of the crap in the world.

Haha my answer to the "what would you do in a apocalypse" question has always been, kidnap the local pharmacist and go rob every pharmacy I can and get every thing I need. . . Then hide all that shit. Now people need ME!!!

I'd probably just stay where I am. . . Figure if I survive the first month, 70% will have died from exposure, unclean water, each other, etc. With 30% of the population remaining there's enough cows around I'd go open the gates, cut some fences and let them go feral. . . State already has about 3 cows for every person. . . When 70% die we will be at about 10 cows for each person. . . We will get by.

Button

WKR
Having the knowledge to grow or forage medicinal plants and the knowledge to apply them would be helpful.