Swarovski Binoculars - Where’s the best deal

Hmm. Honestly that was not my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doug's Founder's Birthday sale might have helped in my purchase, but for future buys I will search the internet and then give him a call--can't hurt, and Doug and Neil have a lot of knowledge to help me with my decision.

Last edited:

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
I would like to thank Doug for reaching out to me. His customer service is outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have been shopping around. Of course the Swaro's would be first choice but def a lot of coin. Only been at this for 2 years and have already spent a small fortune to get up and running. Ive tried Khaibas and couldn't get full picture, the interpupilary distance was to wide I believe, need a 56mm. Ive narrowed down to Swaro 15x, Meopta or Zeiss. Just trying to figure out what will fit my hunting needs and budget. Hopefully someone will put some swaros on sale soon lol

2blade

WKR
I too have been shopping around. Of course the Swaro's would be first choice but def a lot of coin. Only been at this for 2 years and have already spent a small fortune to get up and running. Ive tried Khaibas and couldn't get full picture, the interpupilary distance was to wide I believe, need a 56mm. Ive narrowed down to Swaro 15x, Meopta or Zeiss. Just trying to figure out what will fit my hunting needs and budget. Hopefully someone will put some swaros on sale soon lol

Don't bother with the Meopta's, they won't come in close enough. I measure 58.5 ipd and had to remove the lense caps to get the barrels all the way in to fit. They won't make it to 56 ipd. Swaro, Zeiss and Sig Sauer worked with adjustment to spare.

Don't bother with the Meopta's, they won't come in close enough. I measure 58.5 ipd and had to remove the lense caps to get the barrels all the way in to fit. They won't make it to 56 ipd. Swaro, Zeiss and Sig Sauer worked with adjustment to spare.
[/QUOTE]

That'd disappointing the specs say IPP 56-76. The reviews sound pretty good on Meopta esp for price range. But I couldn't stand the kaibabs and having that out of focus black circle while glassing. Drove my eyes crazy. Swaro's had a full crisp picture.

If you are going to get a bino stud, consider the Outdoorsmans as well. I think they install for free with purchase.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you are interested in a DEMO set of Swarovski 15x56's, I have two pair of the older SLC 15x56's we're renting as Keeper models. You can apply up to 7 days of your rental toward purchase and I'm going to make somebody a great deal on these as they've got some miles on them! We also have the new SLC 15x56 WB HD models in stock. Again, you can rent and compare side by side with the old model over a 3 day weekend and I'll credit rental of both toward your purchase!

Our glass is lightly used so we can make you a little better deal than retail, and if you decide they're not for you... no problem! Just return them using the pre-paid shipping label at the end of your rental.

Check us out!! RENT GUNS and GEAR

Coop

This reply is quite late, 7 months after the OP posted, but I happened to notice quite a few Swaro ELs and other alpha glass in the CloudyNights.Com classifieds, and actually best prices I've seen for used. You have to be a member to purchase but otherwise it's worth having a look!

-- Robert

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
You can get the 10x42 SLC new at S&S using the Rokslide code for less than a pair just sold used in the classifieds.

I agree, Doug will treat you right. Have bought two sets of binoculars from him and great experience both times.

Tahoe1305

WKR
S&S archery is a rokslide sponser and have a discount code for members. You can google them to get to their store. Their code is in the discounts thread on the forum (I don't recall it off the top of my head). If you want 12x50 ELs I just listed a new pair for cheaper than you should be able to get discounted, if you are interested...obviously a bit more coin that SLCs though.