Swarovski EL’s

Shrek

WKR
I’m just here to brag on my 8.5x42 EL’s. I’m hunting deer in South Georgia and I have my EL’s with me along with a Zeiss Conquest 3-9x50 on the muzzle loader. Sun is getting low and from straight into it to about 20* off it. With the naked eye it’s a hard squint and can’t see well and nothing inside the tree line 50yds in front of me. I can barely see anything in the scope it’s all haze but with the EL’s I can see as far into the tree line as is possible and even looking directly towards the sun I can see well with a little haze. It’s amazing ! Confirms to me again that they’re worth every dime I paid.

I too have the 8.5x42 EL SV and agree that they are incredible. Definitely worth the coin to me as well...

I own two pairs of first gen ELs (8x32 and 10x32) and I feel the same way about them every time I use them. I love them more than I should for 10-15 year old binos.

AGPank

WKR
Tough glassing situations are where the alphas shine. Stuff that isn’t replicated in stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love mine. One of the best purchases I ever made Way back in 2005???.
i sort of wish I had went with 8x32 ELs instead of the 8.5x42s. but Im not looking back.