Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sawtooth284
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don’t take it so
G&S the buyer is protected right?

Looks like a great deal, I am stuck deciding between NL vs EL 8.5’s.

Good luck!
yes sir they are. Ive got one pair sold to a fellow rokslider. Ive actually got 2 sets, so have one more to sell. This second set has one little mark on the 42mm side of one objective i found in a final clean today. I would sell that set for $2500 obo shipped due to the little mark... Doesn't affect looking through them and can't see it unless under a led looking for it. But just discovered and wanted to be honest up front on em. Swarovski customer service said the warranty wasn't filled out and new buyer would have no issues setting up warranty info on them. And they hadn't been sent in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes sir they are. Ive got one pair sold to a fellow rokslider. Ive actually got 2 sets, so have one more to sell. This second set has one little mark on the 42mm side of one objective i found in a final clean today. I would sell that set for $2500 obo shipped due to the little mark... Doesn't affect looking through them and can't see it unless under a led looking for it. But just discovered and wanted to be honest up front on em. Swarovski customer service said the warranty wasn't filled out and new buyer would have no issues setting up warranty info on them. And they hadn't been sent in.
👍🏻

OP
Sawtooth284
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Update 4/7
Please see original post for new pictures and details. One set still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.