Sold Swarovski NL Pure10x42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Like new in open box. Glass factory brand new condition except for a few specs of dust on the exterior. Picked up for buddy, but he’s just going to borrow one of my Pures for the season this year.

Comes with all accessories.

Comes with lifetime warranty card, unfilled.

Looking through these at wildlife/birdlife is an unmatched experience. The detail and color pops like none other. Highest FOV industry-leading standard for their respective magnification class.

$2700 + 3% PP TYD

38627caaf4b51bc0948a0f5c43de21cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rickz17

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like new in open box. Glass factory brand new condition except for a few specs of dust on the exterior. Picked up for buddy, but he’s just going to borrow one of my Pures for the season this year.

Comes with all accessories.

Comes with lifetime warranty card, unfilled.

Looking through these at wildlife/birdlife is an unmatched experience. The detail and color pops like none other. Highest FOV industry-leading standard for their respective magnification class.

$2700 + 3% PP TYD

PM sent.

onetohunt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a set of the 10x and they are great glass!! I had the EL's before these and the feel and clarity to me is just a little better.

OP
Peregrine1
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yes, the 10x NLs are probably the best all-around binos out there..a little more versatile than the 12s

OP
Peregrine1
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You are quite the friend to let someone borrow a set of pures. Great glass. Good luck with the sale.

Haha, he’s a hell of an elk caller…i guess we all have to bring something to the table

Status
Not open for further replies.