SWFA website updated; More to come in 2024

BryanL

Lil-Rokslider
SWFA updated their website format and layout a bit. Doesn’t seem like one can backorder the 3-9 HD right now. The main banner says, “Our passion is optics. Our focus is you. Our journey is new. More to come in 2024.”

Hopefully that includes the same reliability hallmark, more availability, and maybe some revamped designs. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• IMG_8945.png
    IMG_8945.png
    664.2 KB · Views: 163
I was gifted a copy of of the most recent Guns & Ammo Precision Rifle Shooter and was pleasantly surprised to see an article about a revamped SWFA SS 10x42 with a new reticle.

Can’t wait to see what else SWFA has in store.

MichaelC

FNG
Classified Approved
I got lucky I guess and got a used 3-15 just last week, and now they dont have that page listed.

PNWGATOR

WKR
I was gifted a copy of of the most recent Guns & Ammo Precision Rifle Shooter and was pleasantly surprised to see an article about a revamped SWFA SS 10x42 with a new reticle.

Can’t wait to see what else SWFA has in store.
Please post a picture of the reticle.

fwafwow

WKR
You’ll need to re register on the new site
Old credentials don’t carry over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. I mean I am, but more quickly than before.

fwafwow

WKR
You’ll need to re register on the new site
Old credentials don’t carry over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least as of now, they are unable to "merge" any account info (prior purchase history)

I called in to make sure the backorder on my account was still valid and the lady said it was and that I was gtg 🤷

Beetroot

Lil-Rokslider
Just my pref. Yeah, I think donut draws the eye in on a reticle, even on a fixed 10. Others may like something diff.
Usually a donut would be used to make the reticle more visible at low mag on a FFP scope.

Interesting you like them at high mag, at 10x they just starts getting into the way IMO.

Hopefully SWFA offers a a few different reticles. I see this Christmas tree getting some push back.