TAC @ Big Sky 2024 over fathers day.

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Who's going this year? This would be my third round at TAC and always have a blast there. Made it through 75 targets last year while only losing one arrow. His name was Henry and he had a bent insert, one ripped fletch, all color and graphics rubbed off the wrap, and about 7 grains missing from the 125 grain field point. To say that arrow needed retired was a understatement. Also, not sure how to tell my wife it's over father's day weekend.
FB_IMG_1702579625998.jpg

jtevanMT

Lil-Rokslider
I will be at TAC again this year with my kids. It is a great event. Although, I did not survive the weekend with only one arrow. Lost one in the BRCC course and a couple on the Prime Course. The rabbit at the boneyard on the Prime course was not very nice to our group. Looking forward to it again this summer and revenge on the white rabbit.

Attachments

• 93501AD9-F86B-4587-A74C-D8139616FB59.jpeg
    93501AD9-F86B-4587-A74C-D8139616FB59.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 8CBFB7C1-CCA8-4664-B5D3-67BE0776C908.jpeg
    8CBFB7C1-CCA8-4664-B5D3-67BE0776C908.jpeg
    694.5 KB · Views: 18
OP
Kyle C

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
You name your arrows?
Haha yeah I let my kids name them. I run all same color fletch and have them write a name on the spine aligned fletch. Let them pic the wrap as well and oddly enough they picked out a merchant of death penny wise themed wrap.

OP
Kyle C

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
I will be at TAC again this year with my kids. It is a great event. Although, I did not survive the weekend with only one arrow. Lost one in the BRCC course and a couple on the Prime Course. The rabbit at the boneyard on the Prime course was not very nice to our group. Looking forward to it again this summer and revenge on the white rabbit.
Oh yeah I remember that little rabbit! Shots were a little disappointing until we got on that target. Shots like that rabbit is the reason I like TAC so much. Only 2/4 made foam on it.

OP
Kyle C

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Father's day? who's got time for that when you're sick for it!
Unfortunately my kiddos don't care if I'm sick for it. Haha I'd invite them, but we kinda make that a 5 day bender with the buddies, and cut loose a little.

SWOHTR

WKR
Haha yeah I let my kids name them. I run all same color fletch and have them write a name on the spine aligned fletch. Let them pic the wrap as well and oddly enough they picked out a merchant of death penny wise themed wrap.
That’s neat, actually. At first I thought it was a spillover from naming animals on trail cams. I could write the script…

“…And then Jerry killed Boomhauer!”

OP
Kyle C

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
That’s neat, actually. At first I thought it was a spillover from naming animals on trail cams. I could write the script…

“…And then Jerry killed Boomhauer!”
I don't run trail cameras, but am guilty of naming a few bulls in Utah last year.