Take no prisoners dry bags

In the market for the most waterproof, durable roll top dry bag I can get. I've got a few KUIU roll tops and a cheapo Cabelas at this point, looking for increased durability and price/weight isn't a consideration, need the best available. Any suggestions? Looking at Koyukon but zero experience with them.

TheTone

WKR
I’ll go with the others and recommend NRS. I’ve got a big roll top bills bag and also a roll top duffle. Both have their applications

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If you really want the best dry bags, then get some from watershed. I've tried dozens of different ones and the watershed has worked the best, they are fairly lightweight by design and the closure system is excellent. With all that in mind, I also like to keep a bag with a zipper around for things I want to get to quickly, I hate having to undo a roll top just to grab a spoon or a headlamp etc.

Dented

WKR
No holds barred? Check out Watershed. The top seal they use is fantastic. I've got one, beat the crap out of it and it's bombproof. It's not cheap, but i never worry about it keeping the things inside dry.

Bluumoon

WKR
I have a few of the big NRS bags, they are waterproof and fairly well made, my rafting friends who do a lot of trips wear them out pretty regularly though. If you don't need submersible, aren't going to use them a ton, and don't mind digging way down in them to find stuff they work.

Last edited: