Tarp - Argali vs Seek Outside

Looks like Seek Outside and Argarli have both recently released SiPoly tarps. Very identical specs. Trying to decide on one. Has anyone compared the two more in depth?

I bought the Stone Glacier SkyTarp 10. A little bit larger and right about the same weight as those two. Haven't used it yet (just bought it a month ago) but I'm sure it will get used before spring bear is up.

Just another similar priced and spaced option with a little more space.

I like the versatility of the center patch, which unfortunately SG does’t offer. Looks like an excellent tarp though.

Unsolicited third option warning:

I’ve considered the DST for years, but honestly think the Warbonnet Ground Tarp is far superior for my uses. Having the ability to close off the sides to keep weather out without using a bunch of material and losing floor space is a big deal to me.

Amazing that argali is making a replicate tarp, overseas for $45 more
Maybe the $45 is gas money for the slow boat from China? All kidding aside, I really don't like it when companies ship stuff overseas and the customer doesn't see the value from it.

Oh well, its a free market!

Maybe the $45 is gas money for the slow boat from China? All kidding aside, I really don't like it when companies ship stuff overseas and the customer doesn't see the value from it.

Oh well, its a free market!
They have to make enough money to pay the youtubers-or no one would buy their stuff.

Back